BackgroundArctic Thunder is a fast-paced, battle-intensive snowmobile racing game that features hand-to-hand and weapon combat. Armed with an arsenal of weapons to choose from, the characters in Arctic Thunder possess unique skills and personalities matched with their own custom snowmobiles. Choose from six (and maybe more) racing veterans. Arctic Thunder also features a multiplayer battle arena mode, where two to four players battle head-to-head in an enclosed ice arena.
- Throttle the competition with hard-core hand-to-hand combat and weapons like Proximity Missiles, Snow Bombs and the Atomic Snowball.
- Race with hyper-realistic velocity giving new meaning to the words "breakneck speed."
- Compete as one of 19 different characters on 19 different sleds.
Get major air and perform over 60 cool tricks! Each character has unique moves. Gain points and upgrade your sled.
- Master twelve Outlandish Winter Tracks that will assault your senses
from the Swiss Alps to The Lost City of Atlantis.
- Fight head-to-head with two to four friends in one of five open Battle Arenas.
- Upgrade Shop — Acquire points and upgrade your sled by increasing the snowmobile's power, and the number, strength and accuracy of power-ups.
- Six Different Modes — Race, Points, Battle Arena, Upgrade Shop, Training and Arcade
Official URLOfficial Site
jacob0057 and 2 others own Arctic Thunder
Based on Midway's "Thunder" arcade racers, Arctic Thunder is a cool and unique spin on...