BackgroundFind and collect all forty-five stolen Edgars. Control Wakko, Yakko or Dot, each with special abilities and moves, and battle mad-cap enemies, solve dastardly riddles and play mini games against Pinky and the Brain to conquer this wacky cartoon game.
- 6 huge game worlds full of sweeping cartoon action and exciting puzzle elements, plus 5 Pinky and the Brain mini-games.
- Mind-blowing character animation, high-quality 3D graphics and an overall beautiful cartoon style presentation.
- Packed with masses of Hollywood spoofs for hilariously funny game play and atmosphere, with voices recorded by the actual cartoon series WB voice actors.
- Accurate display of the true "antics" of Animaniacs, with all you favorite Animaniacs and many other characters from the show.
- Control Wakko, Yakko and Dot and make use of their individual skills to succeed. 8 special abilities to learn.
- Masses of mad-cap enemies and numerous objects to collect and use.
- Addictive gameplay with depth and easy-to-use controls.
God Of Morrowind owns Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt
God Of Morrowind played Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt