BackgroundWhen you ball, you know you're not going to do some fancy 360 with 30 flips in the air and dunk from half-court. When you talk about playing streetball, you keep it real. You bring crowds to their feet by dropping shiny no-look dimes to your teammates. You go strong to the rack and bang on fools no matter how many try to stop you. And when you've got it all, you paint pictures on backboards by pinning your opponent's shots. But it's not until you showcase your own original moves and signature style on the world's toughest playgrounds that you get your name mentioned alongside Skip-To-My-Lou, AO, Hot Sauce, The Professor, and other streetball legends. We may speak the same language, but don't ever say it's the same game. AND 1 Streetball true to the game.
- Execute mesmerizing moves like Hot Sauce's killer cross-overs, Helicopter's rim-bending dunks, and The Professor's no look passes.
- Story Mode allows you to experience the trials and exhilarations of getting signed to the AND1 MixTape Team, as seen on ESPN. Dominate the Open Run, survive the hazing, and bring it home in the Final Game.
- Build your own character and create your own signature moves using AND1's revolutionary Create-a-Move editor, loaded with custom showboating, scoring, & celebration moves.
- School the competition with I-Ball Controls, an intuitive control system that gives you fluid and precise command over every offensive and defensive move.
- Music soundtrack features a loaded and customizable library of exclusive tracks from various regions. West Coast, East Coast, the Dirty South and more!
- Scale your teams anywhere between one-on-one to a full team of fives. Run a full-court game, or do a half-court battle - the choice is yours.
Official URLOfficial Site