BackgroundThe #1 baseball game just got better! Like Derek Jeter, All-Star Baseball 2004 is the game "with all the tools." With the most realistic simulation ever, easier to play functionality, and the same all around skill set that makes Derek the leader and winner he is, ASB 2004 truly is the game with all the tools, and will feature on line capability.
- Player rosters: Online, downloadable.
- More than 100 legends baseball: From Major League Baseball and Negro Leagues, including Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Ty Cobb, Cal Ripken, and Satchel Paige.
- New game modes: Including Scenario and Pick-up Game, plus a deeper Franchise mode.
- More than 50 playable teams: Plus 75 stadiums, 200 uniforms, and 20 unlockable teams.
- Two-man commentary: In both English and Spanish.
- Multimedia section: With exclusive Derek Jeter and Cal Ripken, Jr. bonus extras.
Official URLOfficial Site
General/Summary: Lets cut the cherade people , This game flat out sucks. The gameplay...
- Genre: Baseball (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Feb 28, 2003 Australia Feb 2, 2003