BackgroundAlias is a 3rd-person action adventure game that allows players to step into the role of the series' lead character, Sydney Bristow, a CIA agent. Bristow must use her cunning, extensive knowledge of martial arts and array of high-tech gadgetry to accomplish dangerous missions. Alias encompasses all key elements behind the series' success, including high-action combat, stealth, time-based objectives, espionage, intriguing plot twists, high-tech weaponry and stunning global gameplay locations.
- Original story and script from the writers of Alias.
- Game play offers a blend of combat, espionage and stealth.
- Incredible combat system enables players to simultaneously fight multiple opponents in fierce hand-to-hand combat.
- Fully interactive environments allow players to use objects as weapons or to create diversions.
- The latest in state-of-the-art gadgetry designed by Marshall from Alias.
- Unique camera direction - utilising multiple, simultaneous angles.
Official URLOfficial Site
Sum Vergere and 4 others own Alias
Sum Vergere and 1 others played Alias
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Feb 16, 2004 Europe Feb 8, 2004 Australia Apr 19, 2004