BackgroundAgent Under Fire is not based on any one particular James Bond movie but manages to definetely fill the prescription for a 007 plot. The evil villain 'Malprave' has ambitions to take over the world by creating an army of cloned humans under his command. With the help of Q's gadgets, weapons and cars such as the Aston Martin and BMW Z8 and 750 Bond must once again save the world from disaster. The game's action is split between first-person shooter and tearing around in vehicles.
- Experience an all-new, original, single-player storyline, written exclusively for EA GAMES.
- Enjoy 12 action-packed missions, including intense, first-person action and white-knuckle driving levels.
- Play with up to three other gamers with split-screen, multiplayer action.
Check out the beautiful bond girls: the alluring Zoe Nightshade, the deadly Carla the Jackal, and the bombshell "Killer Twins."
- Try out state-of-the-art gadgets, like the Q-Claw, Q-Jet, Q-Laser, and more.
- Wield high-tech weaponry, such as the Wolfram P2K, rocket launcher, sniper rifle, assault rifle, and more.
Zip around in exotic automobiles, including the Aston Martin DB5, BMW 750iL, and BMW Z8.
- Get help from your allies: the authoritative M and omnipresent R.
Face devious villains and dangerous henchmen.
- Adventure through thrilling locations, like Hong Kong, the Swiss Alps, Romania, a deep-sea oil rig atop a secret underwater base, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Well this game is not as bad as what most people say, really I think that they are...
This series has gone seriously down-hill ever since Rareware sold the rights to the...
I played the demo on PC but I am assuming all the games are the same. The A.I. blows...
This game could have gone so far, but the shadow of Goldeneye reared its ugly head...
A very disappointing game with difficult controls, a poor principal weapon and...
- Genre: Shooter (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 26, 2002 Australia May 24, 2003
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire