BackgroundReprise the role of John Mullins: patriot, weapons specialist, anti-terrorist mercenary and Military Consultant. Trust no one, only your ability to take out operatives with your brains, brawn and firepower. Failure is not an option. Soldier of Fortune II features a localized damage system called GHOUL 2 which graphically depicts your weapons' impact on enemies.
- 10 Single Player Missions Spanning 70 Levels.
- Random Scenario Generator.
- DM, Team DM, CTF, Infiltration and Elimination Multiplayer modes,
featuring the RMG Random Map Generation technology.
- Quake III: Team Arena Engine Enhanced With:
GHOUL 2 Rendering System
TORR Terrain System
LICH AI System
ICARUS2 Scripting System
Dynamic Sound and Music System
- 14 Real-World Weapons and 10 Grenades:
Multiple Fire Modes Per Weapon
Location/Region Specific Weaponry
Weapons Carry Authentic Military Designations
- Real-World Locations/Environments Including:
Colombia, Kamchatka, Hong Kong and Prague
- Extremely Detailed Characters and Weapons:
Motion-Captured Character Animations 3000 Polygon Enemy Models
1500 Polygon Weapon Models
Photo-Realistic Textures and Skins
Professional Voice Acting
- Environmental Effects: Snow, Rain, Fog.
- Parental Lockout and Violence Level Controls.
- Real-World, Cinematic Quality Action Story.
Official URLOfficial Site
Ncjpr1993 and 7 others own Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
ultraleft4dead played Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
This game is a whole lot like Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, except its not quite as...
Best guns even a grenade laucher and grenades that take away the sound of bullets and...
- Genre: Shooter (Xbox)
- Developer: G-Craft Software
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Jun 17, 2003
- Soldier of Fortune: Payback
- Soldier of Fortune: Platinum Edition
- Soldier of Fortune
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix