BackgroundMax Payne 2 is a violent, film-noir love story for mature audiences. Dark, tragic and intense, the in-depth story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations. Love hurts. Professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture and access to authentic digital source material from NYC help to ensure fans won't be disappointed. New and enhanced moves and options provide breathtaking cinematic game play and raise the bar once again!
Features•Storyline - A Dark, tragic and intense violent Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme fatale murder suspect.
•Bullet Time 2.0 – Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every level, leaving you with breath take action scenes.
• Weapons - New guns and a lot more moves makes this action game more cinematic and intense than ever before.
• New physics engine - Allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
• New AI – Cooperative NPC's fight along side Max with even more challenging enemies.
Official URLOfficial Site
a friend of mine got Max Payne 2 for Christmas and we decided to give it a play. we...
This game is exactly like the first Max Payne.....but its on fire and going at Mach 2...
Hands down, one of the greatest action games ever created. Great graphix, great sound,...
This game has all that and a bag of Goggnity autographs.This game leads Max back into...
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Film Noir
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Nov 25, 2003 Europe Dec 5, 2003