BackgroundKung Fu Chaos is a quirky brawler game inspired by the '70's Kung Fu movie era. With the outrageous cast of characters in Kung Fu Chaos, you can go head-to-head with up to four of your friends, battling it out on interactive movie sets that add an element of challenge to the mayhem.
GameplaySix Game Play Modes:
• Ninja Challenge - Choose an actor and fight your way through a clan of mysterious evil ninjas on a series of spectacular movie sets! You must play Ninja Challenge to unlock levels and characters for the other modes of play.
• Battle Game - Choose a character and fight against your co-stars on the sets and in the scenes of your choosing. You can either choose to fight against AI, or up to 4 players can fight against one another on a single Xbox.
• Championship - Choose a character and fight against your friends or the computer through all three scenes of a single level. You can either choose to fight against AI, or up to four players can fight against one another on a single Xbox.
•Variety Game - Choose a character and get ready for a wild ride! Each character's journey is different, and you never know which scene or options you'll wind up with. You have to win in each scene to advance to the next.
• Freestyle - Fight in an open arena against AI or with up to 4 players on a single Xbox. The perfect place to perfect your Kung Fu technique.
• Rehearsal - Learn the basic battle moves to improve your Kung Fu technique.
FeaturesSmack Attack and Kung Fu style Combat:
70's Kung Fu Style Characters and Humor:
Film Sets as Environments:
Accessible but Deep:
Game is developped by Just Add Monsters
Added on: July 10, 2002
Official URLOfficial Site
My 6 year old loves this game.He is actually pretty good at it. Not that that will...
A friend rented this and I really didn't know what to expect. My first impression...
[quote]REDMOND, Wash. - Feb. 26, 2003 - Martial arts masters, gaming gurus and b-movie buffs worldwide are slicing,... posted Feb 26, 03 7:58pm