BackgroundBaldur's Gate: Dark Alliance is a mostly free-roaming 3rd person RPG also being classified by the publisher as an action/adventure. The story takes place in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms setting.
- A ground-breaking adventure, bringing the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® rule set to Xbox for the first time.
- Explosive spell effects and incredibly detailed creatures and environments maximize the power of Xbox technology, delivering a more realistic gaming experience.
- Three customizable characters, each with distinctive powers, appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game.
- Battle alone or export your character and join a friend in two-player cooperative mode.
- Explore Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance all over again, experiencing new-found adventures with a different customized character or replay in Extreme mode for ten times the difficulty and fun.
- Dolby Surround sound, real-time sound effect mixing, Hollywood voice talent and an original soundtrack by acclaimed composer, Jeremy Soule.
Official URLOfficial Site
Again, this review is a little late, by about 3 years, but I still have to add my...
Well this game actually turned out to be a success on of the xbox. The past games...
All in all, most people should like this game. 4 Different characters, tons of enemys,...
IRVINE, California, September 25, 2002 - Black Isle Studios, the award-winning RPG (role playing game) division of... posted Sep 25, 02 9:40pm
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Black Isle Studios
- Publisher: Interplay
Released North America Oct 24, 2002
- Baldur's Gate (1998)
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (2001)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (2012)
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (1999)
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2002)