Background50 Cent: Bulletproof presents 50 Cent in a unique visceral experience combining hard-hitting action and unprecedented interaction with his music. Inspired by a climactic event in his life the urban fable follows 50 Cent as he survives being shot 9 times (ergo: bulletproof) during an ambush and vows to seek revenge against his enemies—the most dangerous crime families in the city. His vengeance leads him down a bloody path through New York's drug underworld where he uncovers an international conspiracy with devastating implications. With no other options 50 must fight his way out of a vicious web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals.
- Takedown enemies with over 25 dramatic counter-kill moves
- Clip up with a massive stash of weapons, from heaters to lauchers
- Grab enemies as body shields, beat valuable information out of them
- Grab anything with wheels as mobile cover and use strategic cover tactics and evasive rolls to stay alive while the shells fly
- Largest single collection of 50 Cent and G-Unit music and videos including new exclusive tracks and freestyles from 50 Cent
- Create custom music and video playlists
- Match 50 Cent's freestyles with beats in the mix lab
- Classic Arcade Mode allows players to compete for bragging rights
- An epic crime story told over 10 brutal chapters with over 35 levels
- Over 60 minutes of cinematics bring this criminal masterpiece to life
Official URLOfficial Site
hansie and 3 others own 50 Cent: Bulletproof
StuMan played 50 Cent: Bulletproof
The non-crazy video game head himself is "very particular" about his upcoming sequel for PS3 and Xbox 360,... posted Mar 28, 08 9:38am
If you are a G-Unit fan, then this is the kind of game for you. It's basicly, a...