BackgroundRediscover Fable - Return to a well-loved world of magic, humour and high adventure. Find thrilling stories, exciting combat, and exceptional characters.
In Fable Legends, your Hero will never be alone. You can play the game single player, with a party of three A.I companions that follow your lead. Or, you can play cooperatively with up to three of your friends to discover the game's quests and content.
Fable has always allowed players with an evil streak to express themselves, and Fable Legends presents new opportunities for villainy. Instead of controlling a single character, you command the many creatures, traps, and environmental challenges that the Heroes must struggle to overcome.
- Fable Legends E3 2014 Hands-On: Modern multiplayer and the comeback of classic tabletop RPG Jun 16
- Fable Legends E3 presentation demonstrates Xbox One multiplayer beta due this fall Jun 12
- Fable Legends trailer teases new Fable game for Xbox One, co-op will support up to four players Jun 9
- Fable Legends online features inspired by Dark Souls Feb 5
Fable Legends might just be what the series needs to reaffirm its place as an Xbox staple.... posted Jun 16, 14 4:40am
The Microsoft E3 media briefing earlier this week brought more details for the latest Lionhead... posted Jun 10, 14 10:22am
Fable Legends is officially coming, as Lionhead Studios announces their next-gen Fable game... posted Aug 20, 13 4:53am
With a new Xbox on the way, Fable fans are left wondering whether we'd get a next-gen... posted Aug 19, 13 5:02pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Lionhead Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Q4 2014
- Fable Trilogy
- Fable Anniversary
- Fable Heroes
- Fable: The Journey
- Fable III
- Fable II
- Fable II: Pub Games