BackgroundPlayers will play the role of Ghat; the son of a impressive hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.
Features new to the Ultimate Edition include an all-new cooperative mode for the Tower Challenges, tweaks and improvements based on fan feedback, and more.
GameplayThis first-person game features a combat system revolving mostly around melee, and players can chain their attacks into a variety of combos, though Zeno Clash does offer an unusual variety of weapons that can be used to keep enemies at a range. Firearms and explosives are handy additions to the melee arsenal, as different enemies may require different strategies.
- Engaging melee combat in first person: the combat in Zeno Clash is up, close & personal. The new melee combat system allows players to perform a variety of movements like deflect & elude combos, knockback finisher punches and punishing grab attacks. The depth of the combat system will put player's skills to the test. Learn new attacks as the game progresses and confronts you with more formidable foes.
- Fantastic visuals powered by the source engine: players will be immersed in a fantastic world, beautiful and disturbing at the same time. The unprecedented art style brings a fresh new approach to the first person genre. The surreal environments and characters will keep player's wanting to discover more.
- Survival mode challenges: jump right into the action in engaging unlockable "tower challenges". The player must overcome enemy waves to progress through the tower levels. The game will rate the player in different categories like speed and performance. A leaderboards system will rank you against your friends, so the challenge never ends.
- Deep storyline: Zeno Clash is a story driven game. Player's will play the role of Ghat; the son of a impressive hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.
- Beautiful soundtrack: The beautiful musical score is as varied as the game's settings. The original soundtrack will keep players immersed in the different environments and key parts of the story.
Anyone who keeps up with Xbox 360 news should've heard the name Zeno Clash already, what with Atlus and Microsoft... posted Sep 01, 10 1:01am
If you haven't tried Zeno Clash for PC, then check XBLA for the latest version. Atlus' remake of ACE's... posted May 05, 10 9:09pm
After a massive delay, Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition has landed on a May release date. Atlus announced today... posted Apr 28, 10 11:55pm
Atlus has confirmed a new gameplay mode for their upcoming XBLA release of Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition, piling... posted Apr 15, 10 11:01pm
With GDC 2010 in full swing and Zeno Clash's XBLA debut just weeks away, Atlus released a new Zeno Clash:... posted Mar 09, 10 9:16pm
Of all the gameplay changes Atlus and ACE have made to Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition for XBLA, co-op may be the... posted Mar 04, 10 10:03pm
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=194] It's a giant fish! Atlus must like Fridays, because they've released... posted Feb 26, 10 8:25pm
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Steampunk, Dark Fantasy
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: ACE Team
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Mar 31, 2010