BackgroundIt's time to layeth the Smackdown once again! For the first time ever, the Smackdown series will be multi-platform. Enter the squared circle and begin your quest for gold and show what you are made of. With all new graphics and roster, Smackdown vs Raw 2007 is sure to be one hell of a slobberknocker!
GameplayTake on the role of any one of your favourite WWE superstars and control their every in-ring move as you fight numerous opponents. Grappling, striking, countering and moving are all essential and must be done right if you are to be the eventual winner of any of your favourite WWE match types; from old classics such as Hell in a Cell and the Royal Rumble to modern favourites such as the Elimination Chamber, this game puts you in the position you've always dreamed of.
Throughout the match, you gain momentum by performing moves on your opponents. If you do enough and get the crowd far enough behind you, then you earn the ability to perform a special finishing manouvre; a move so devastating that it will likely end the match. However, a sweet shot with a trusty old steel chair could be just as effective.
- The Latest Smackdown promises to be a fan favorite with over 100 match types availible for play.
- Online is back! Battle it out with your friend across the street or halfway across the world in 50 match types.
- The return of General Manager Mode, with new additions such as sabotaging your opponent's show.
- Next-Generation Graphics for Xbox360 owners
- Fight in the crowd, take interactivity to the next level.
- The return of the never ending Season Mode, all voiced by real WWE Superstars.
- More interactivity with the environment. Beat your opponent hardcore.
Official URLOfficial Site
Retro420 and 57 others own WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007
Gotenks and 17 others played WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Yuke's
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Nov 14, 2006 Europe Oct 13, 2006 Japan Dec 31, 2006 Australia Nov 16, 2006
- Also known as:
- Exciting Pro Wrestling 8 in Japan
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It