BackgroundWhen Rubi Malone, a gun-for-hire, agrees to fix a wealthy man’s problem by finding and bringing back his wayward son, she thinks the job is going to be cut and dry. She thought wrong. The job turns out to be more complicated than expected and the man who hired her isn't who he appears to be. On the run and looking for the man who betrayed her, Rubi is leaving a massive body count in her wake.
GameplayWET allows you to shoot anywhere, anytime. You will have the freedom to shoot while running, sliding down ladders, sliding across the floor, or performing any number of acrobatic moves. WET also features an ironic mix of humor and violence, unique retro film visual treatment, and original 70’s inspired music.
- Three Types of Gameplay – Seamlessly combines three types of gameplay: 360 degree slip-aiming mechanics, sword fighting and acrobatic abilities.
- Acclaimed Writer Duppy Demitrius – Written by Demitrius who is best known for his work on the action-packed TV series 24.
- Ultimate Interactive Action Experience – Over-the-top acrobatics with constant action that features aerial sword attacks, fantastic sword skills and high body count.
- Cinematographic Style – Unique retro film visual treatment with stylized over-the-top characters, an original 70’s inspired soundtrack and locations that span three continents.
- New Iconic Character – Rubi combines attitude, style and killer instinct!
Official URLOfficial Site
EvilTediz597 and 5 others played WET
CrystalLaser and 233 others own WET
Behaviour Interactive, formerly known as A2M, is looking to expand the WET and Naughty Bear IPs with a sequel for... posted Nov 08, 10 8:58pm