BackgroundThe Pro Evolution Soccer series is renowned for its realism, and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is abundant with new gameplay additions. Player AI has been massively upgraded, with players running intelligently into space when not in possession of the ball and pointing where they want the pass placed to continue the attack. Similarly, the physical side of play has been refined, with players working to turn a defender as they receive the ball, while defenders must learn to stand off slightly to prevent such moves.
Series creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has also worked to refine the shooting system of the new game, and players will be able to attempt more snap shots than in previous versions, while volleys and half-volleys have been redesigned. Other new moves include the ability to retain control of the ball when sliding in to tackle, while all-new feints and backwards dribbling are now available thanks to the improved dribbling controls, while headers have been changed to allow players more movement in the way their strikers jump and head the ball.
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 also has a number of new teams licensed for inclusion, with the International roster now featuring the official kits for Argentina, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Sweden. Details on official club teams and more national squads will follow.
- International Challenge mode, allowing you to take any side through all the qualifications for a World Cup.
- Passing, shooting and through balls all become 'simpler' allowing more fluid gameplay.
- Referee's are less likely to give free-kicks for niggly fouls.
- Quick free-kicks can be performed using R1+L1.
- New "Random Selection" match mode.
- More responsive manual player switching.
- Players making off-the ball runs and indentifying where they want the ball playing by pointing.
- Defenders will jockey for position and strikers will work to turn their opponent as they receive the ball.
Official URLOfficial Site
LY0NTH3L3G3ND and 3 others played Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
Intensivemayhem and 25 others own Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
- Genre: Soccer
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Feb 6, 2007 Europe Oct 27, 2006 Japan Dec 14, 2006 Australia Nov 3, 2006
- Also known as:
- Pro Evolution Soccer 6 in Europe
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 in Japan
- Pro Evolution Soccer 6 in Australia