BackgroundLiu Bei, Cao Cao, and Sun Jian are all captured by the demon king Orochi. With Cao Pi at the helm, he aligns Wei with Orochi however certain officers under Cao Pi revolt and spin off to oppose Orochi and his army. Meanwhile, Shu undergoes battle and many officers are also captured, like Zhao Yun. The Shu forces are decimated, and the remaining arments are spread out across the land. Wu suffers the same fate as Shu, and Sun Ce takes the charge to defeat this Demon Warlord. Meanwhile, the Sengoku Characters like Nobunaga Oda, Masamune Date, and Kenshin Uesegi have all been scattered throughout the land in this time warp and each are systemically joining a side in the ultimate battle that is to ensue!
- Choose your character: Play as any of the 77 legendary characters from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors video game series. Go into battle with your own three-person tag team using characters from either series with the new Team Battle System.
- Historical battle action: Match wits against the Serpent King Orochi and history's mightiest warriors! Ancient China and feudal Japan will collide in four original storylines. Marvel as China's mighty Lu Bu faces off against the fierce samurai Tadakatsu Honda, then bear witness to the encounter between two powerful warlords Nobunaga Oda and Cao Cao.
- Weapon combinations: Combine attributes from different weapons for more devastating results with the new Weapon Fusion System.
- Free mode: Play previously played and unlocked stages with any combination of available characters in Free mode.
- Artifact gallery: Step into a gallery with over 300 artifacts from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series.
Tylermaster1 and 9 others own Warriors Orochi 2
vahn and 3 others played Warriors Orochi 2
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Asiatic
- Developer: Omega Force
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Sep 23, 2008 Europe Sep 28, 2008 Japan Mar 27, 2008
- Also known as:
- Musou Orochi: Maou Sairin in Japan
- Warriors Orochi (2008)
- Warriors Orochi 3: Hyper (2012)