BackgroundReturn to magical Piñata Island in Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise. Unfortunately, not all is well on the island, as Professor Pester and his gang of Ruffians have wiped out Piñata Central's computer records, posing a threat to parties everywhere. Rebuild the computer database and thwart Professor Pester's evil plot by sending piñatas at full candiosity to parties all around the world. Build and maintain your piñata gardens—using your creativity and imagination to attract, trap, protect, train, and manage more than 100 different piñata species.
- Customize your garden and piñatas: Plant flowers, dig ponds, even place sand and snow in your garden to make exotic species of piñata feel at home. Buy objects to change the weather, or get new toys for your piñata. And nurture the thirty-two new species of piñata, including sour piñatas that infiltrate and wreak havoc in the garden. Choose to tame the sours, or feed them candy to keep them sweet.
- Play with a friend: Family members and friends can now share in the joy of creating a garden by plugging in an extra controller. The second player has access to all tools, actions, activities, and can help by collecting magic. It's an entirely new way to play.
- Play multiple game modes: Use the Player Guide System to master the fundamental aspects of the game. Then, try the Standard Mode where sour piñatas, feuding species, and limited money call for you to exercise problem solving and creativity to build and maintain your garden. Or enjoy Just for Fun Mode, which allows you to build a garden full of colorful creatures without worries.
- Experience Piñata Vision: Plug in an Xbox LIVE® Vision camera and interact with the game through the use of printed cards featuring a unique barcode. Flash a piñata card up to the Vision camera, and the content will drop directly into the game.
- Show off to friends: Use the new photo mode to snap, print, and upload pictures of your unique garden or customized piñatas to show to friends. Photograph your piñata and turn it into a piñata card, then share it with your friends so they can scan it and put it into their own garden.
- Teach your piñatas tricks: Piñatas can perform dazzling tricks, if you teach them with the new trick stick tool. Watch as piñatas play together, perch on each other, and interact in new ways to make them even more appealing.
Official URLOfficial Site
onesillyanna and 3 others played Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
onesillyanna and 34 others own Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
- Genre: General Sims
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Sep 2, 2008 Europe Sep 5, 2008 Japan Sep 11, 2008 Australia Sep 11, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Atsumare! Viva Pinata 2: Garden wa Dai-Punch in Japan