BackgroundIn "Viva Piñata: Party Animals," players control the fame, fortune and destiny of their favorite characters: Fergy Fudgehog, Paulie Pretztail, Franklin Fizzlybear and Hudson Horstachio, as they compete in a variety of zany battles and races.
- Huge variety of exciting minigames. "Viva Piñata: Party Animals" includes more than 40 minigames and a dozen foot races for players to compete against one another to collect candy and bonuses in exotic and hazard-filled locations.
- Gameplay for everyone. Appealing to young kids or those just young-at-heart, this unique social party game rewards and challenges all players regardless of their skill level. Friends and family members of all ages can party together in one place or from around the world via Xbox LIVE, making "Viva Piñata: Party Animals" the perfect game for parents looking for fun new ways to connect with their kids or friends just looking to share a few laughs.*
- Engaging and inviting graphics. "Viva Piñata: Party Animals" is designed for interaction among friends and family. Pushing the advanced capabilities of the Xbox 360, "Viva Piñata: Party Animals" offers a vibrant and engaging gaming experience.
- Plays nicely with your friends. The "Viva Piñata: Party Animals" community is a rewarding place; up to four players can gather together in the family room to play simultaneously. With Xbox LIVE, you take the party global playing with friends or foes around the world.
CamoMiley played Viva Piñata: Party Animals
CamoMiley and 14 others own Viva Piñata: Party Animals
- Genre: General Sims
- Developer: Krome Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Oct 30, 2007