BackgroundPlayers assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense shooting battles against skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. These contests are fought with the most powerful sci-fi weapons and vehicles. It's FPS action at it's best!
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling First Person Shooter Experience to-date...online and offl ine!
- Vast arsenal of weapons. The weaponry is bigger and badder than ever. Destroy your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Link Gun or blast away at close range with the Bio Rifl e. There are a ton of weapons to choose from and many have been upgraded for maximum performance and killing sprees.
- Single player mode rivals the online experience! Battle against lightening fast A.I. in the deeper and richer single player tournament mode.
- Onslaught vehicle combat, taken to a new level. Expanded Onslaught game type features two complete sets of high-tech vehicles, including the massive Leviathan, the terrifying Darkwalker, and a completely new way to get into the action...the Hoverboard.
- New and favorite characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the UT franchise, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed looks and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types, including: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Instagib CTF and more.
- Online innovations. Unreal Tournament 2007 provides seamless loading on servers in addition to improved matchmaking for more evenly matched competitors.
- Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset. Build your own levels, gametypes, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Weapons : which do you think is the most effective? Oct 9
- QUESTION! May 25
- Offline play. Bots. May 17
- Deadness Apr 20
zebedi666 and 348 others own Unreal Tournament III
Feb 23, 14 6:33am
ELiTEpkX and 4 others played Unreal Tournament III
Though already released for the PC and Playstation 3 platforms in late 2007, Unreal Tournament 3 for the Xbox 360... posted Jun 13, 08 7:14am
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Epic Games Inc.
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Jul 7, 2008 Europe Jul 4, 2008 Japan Sep 18, 2008 Australia Jul 3, 2008
- Unreal Tournament III
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali