BackgroundFor centuries Earth has used Mortal Kombat to defend itself against the Outworld's Emperor Shao Kahn. But, Kahn becomes frustrated by failed attempts at taking Earth through tournament battle. Upon breaching the portal into Earth, Shao Kahn slowly transforms the planet into a part of the Outworld itself. Kahn strips the Earth of all human life: claiming every soul as his own. But there are souls which Kahn cannot take. These souls belong to the warriors chosen to represent Earth in a new Mortal Kombat.
- Character selection: Choose from 22 fighters with different abilities. You also have secret methods to allow playing additional fighters.
- Fighting action: Pull off all the classic Fatalities, Brutalities, Friendships, and Babalities! Finish Him!
- Multiple environments: Choose from tons of environments to fight in, including Scorpion's Lair, Jade's Desert, Kahn's Kave, River Kombat, Noob's Dorfen, and more.
- Fighter variety: Each character has their own good or evil motives and a common goal—the destruction of Shao Kahn!
- Multiplayer modes: Play a variety of multiplayer modes including the new Challenger Versus Mode which allows you and three other friends to battle it out in a "winner-stays-on" style tournament.
- Detailed leaderboards: Xbox Live® captures the player's win and losses both for all time and for the current week.
- Twelve achievements: The UMK3 achievements offer rewards for both the novice and expert players.
Official URLOfficial Site
vrob501 and 3 others played Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Massacre and 326 others own Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- Genre: Fighting
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Oct 21, 2006
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance