BackgroundThe player will take on the role of Joseph Turok, a former black ops commando, now part of an elite special forces squad, known as Whiskey Company, which is on a mission to take down Roland Kane and his army, the Mendel-Gruman Corporation. As Whiskey Company’s ship approaches the planet inhabited by Mendel-Gruman, the ship is shot down. Turok is stranded on the planet and must locate other crash survivors while confronting Mendel-Gruman soldiers and a variety of dinosaurs and other ravenous creatures.
- Dangerous creatures: Encounter genetically altered dinosaurs, huge insects and other deadly creatures.
- Strategic combat: Obliterate enemies with excessive firepower or utilize "quiet kill" techniques with specific weapons (the bow and knife).
- Cinematic experience: A deep plot is conveyed through cut scenes and flashbacks.
- Dark, gritty sci-fi world: Realistic graphics and intense dynamic sound bring the planet to life.
- Dino Luring: Lure dinosaurs to attack human enemies or battle each other.
- Dino Mauling: Dinosaurs pounce on Turok and he must struggle to pull himself from their jaws to avoid being eaten.
- Realistic A.I.: Enemy soldiers respond dynamically to the player's movements and dinosaurs react in unpredictable predatory behaviors.
- Multiplayer: Engage in online multiplayer modes for up to 16 players with terrifying creatures added to the mix.
Official URLOfficial Site
UnholyVisions and 358 others own Turok
Konstruct and 9 others played Turok
nasty nappathe kind of game you can play over and over again grusome dino killing awsomeness Turok PC
Jan 22, 12 4:25pm
avesA very fantastic game, it actually feels like you're being stalked by dinosaurs in gameplay! Turok PC
Jul 27, 11 8:40am
Livewire_19This game is allot more frustrating than it is fun. overall it's very mediocre. Turok PS3
May 08, 09 8:26pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Propaganda Games
- Publisher: Buena Vista Interactive
Released North America Feb 5, 2008 Europe Feb 8, 2008 Japan Apr 10, 2008 Australia Feb 7, 2008