BackgroundTrine 2 is the sequel to the Physics-based co-operative action-platforming Trine.
The kingdom is troubled once more, now by wildly growing weedsand forests. The three heroes of the Trine come together again : Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief must embark on a fabulous journey to unravel the mysteries of the cursed forests.
Game PlayTravel through lush, visually stunning yet dangerous worlds, and fend off the assaults of fearsome monsters! Put the special abilities of your three heroes to good use, in order to overcome numerous, lethal traps, solve many physics-based puzzles, and unlock incredible mysteries! You will gain experience through your adventure, allowing you to unlock and upgrade all-new abilities!
Locally or online, invite two of your friends to join you in your adventure ! No challenge is too great if you work as a team: combine your powers, and find new ways to overcome obstacles, puzzles and monsters!
- Thrilling puzzles and intense action for both solo and co-op players
- Amazing graphics, producing one of the most enchanting adventure ever
- Solve challenges and puzzles in unlimited ways – combine the 3 characters’ abilities and let your mind come up with creative solutions never seen before
- Invite your friends and play up to 3 players in local or online multiplayer
- Frozenbyte magicking Trine 2: Complete Story onto PlayStation 4 , runs at 60fps and 1080p Apr 17
- Trine 2 expansion due Summer 2012, video teases new content Apr 23
- Trine 2 update adds Hardcore Mode, allows players to disable self-levitate trick Mar 30
- Neoseeker's Trine 2 review & 3D impressions Jan 12
It's difficult to think that Trine 2 was originally released almost two years ago on PC. It's... posted Oct 28, 13 8:40am
Been a while since we heard a peep out of Frozenbyte, and it looks like they've kept busy with some new Trine 2... posted Apr 23, 12 10:16am
Well, folks, it's finally happening; Trine 2 is really coming out this month. PC and Mac users can expect to see... posted Dec 05, 11 12:46pm
Frozenbyte released a small collection of new Trine 2 screenshots today, and as always, they're very pretty. The... posted Nov 17, 11 1:19pm
Trine 2 is, thankfully, still on track for 2011, and today, developer Frozenbyte showcases the game's new... posted Oct 10, 11 1:21pm
Time for a progress report on Trine 2... and a new trailer. Finnish developer Frozenbyte announced today that... posted Sep 13, 11 3:57pm
Frozenbyte and Atlus have released a new gameplay trailer for Trine 2, and it's nothing short of freakin'... posted Aug 18, 11 1:49pm
Trine really is one helluva game, but our wait for the sequel has been extended by a few more months. Trine 2... posted Mar 21, 11 1:12pm