BackgroundTony rides again in the next Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game from Activision. The game challenges players to experience the intensity and pressure of skating against some of the world's top pros in true to life competitions as they aim to become the #1 skater.
GameplayTony Hawk's Project 8 immerses players in the definitive skateboarding experience using ultra-realistic graphics, enhanced physics and extremely responsive controls that simulate the feeling of skating with every trick and bail. The game challenges players to experience the intensity and pressure of skating against some of the world's top pros in true to life competitions.
Features• Enter a massive world: Tony Hawk's Project 8 offers more goals, side-missions, secret areas, and mini games than any other Tony Hawk game. Track stats with new in-game record keeping, switch characters mid-game to accomplish a goal, or just skate how you want to skate.
• Impress the locals: For the first time ever, impress the in-game citizenry to gain respect. Pedestrians will gather to watch you show off, and react according to your performance. They applaud you successes, but they also laugh at your bails or punch you for running into them.
• Experience all new gameplay: Interact with pro skaters who will teeth you special tricks or show you secret paths. Try to keep up with a cameraman and follow his instructions. Move ramps and rails around inside levels to set up sick tricks or reach secret areas. Watch yourself on camera through picture-in-picture technology.
• Take complete control: With an all new physics system, Project 8 now allows you to push your grinds to the limit, while minimizing damage from bails by controlling your fall. Or you can abuse the ragdoll bail mode and see just how much damage your skater can take. Gravity and momentum are more present and realistic, and combine to give you the most realistic skate ever.
Official URLOfficial Site
raikou123 and 36 others own Tony Hawk's Project 8
HunterX68 and 9 others played Tony Hawk's Project 8
StigmatisedBy this point, they diverted their energies towards the 360,PS3, etc, so this really wasn't as good as it could have been. I'll leave it... TonyHawksProject8 PS2
May 28, 09 8:00am
Twin_MasterBasic skating game on PSP. They could have done a lot more with it but didn't. Let down really. TonyHawksProject8 PS2
Jan 16, 09 8:52am
- Genre: X-treme Sports
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Nov 7, 2006 Europe Nov 17, 2006 Australia Nov 15, 2006
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3