BackgroundTom Clancy's Rainbow Six makes its next-generation hardware debut in the most dramatic installment of the renowned first-person shooter franchise to date. Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in "Sin City" threatens to take world terrorism to new, uncontrollable heights. The future of global security hangs in the balance as you battle to defend classic Vegas locations and environments like Fremont Street, the Strip and casinos. Experience Las Vegas like never before – through revolutionary next generation technology as you work against the clock to protect one of the world's most recognizable cities from utter devastation.
- New leader, new team: Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team comes added responsibility. Tactics play a major role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own specialized skills
- Special order location: Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates offer real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observation and planning: Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically 'tag" terrorist targets to your teammates prior to entering a room.
- Real-time immersion: Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced animations: Exerience motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-gen A.I.: Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence toRainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, you encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make.
- Customizable multiplayer: Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
Official URLOfficial Site
batfan13 and 120 others own Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Konstruct and 31 others played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas offers its game players a...
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, in all honesty, has been the best action game I have...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 20, 2006 Europe Sep 30, 2006 Japan Apr 26, 2007 Australia Nov 30, 2006
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six