BackgroundBased on the universe created by best-selling Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski, The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf puts players in the role of Geralt, a professional monster slayer who exists on the fringes of a complex society troubled by the kind of problems more commonly found on the front pages of newspapers than in a fantasy universe. Taken as a child, mutated, and trained in the arcane ways of the witchers, Geralt is a reluctant hero, who nonetheless finds himself all too frequently in the heat of battles that are not his own. In this world there is no right or wrong, only decisions and consequences.
- Deep Non-linear Storyline: Based on the mature fantasy world of Andrzej Sapkowski, decisions are never black and white, and each choice can have devastating and far-reaching consequences throughout the unparalleled narrative;
- Visceral and Dynamic Combat: the title introduces an intense new real-time combat system unmatched in the RPG genre;
- Emblematic Hero: Charismatic, cold and dark, Geralt of Rivia masters swords and magical rituals to hunt down his prey and slaughter his enemies;
- High End Graphics: With stunning, state of the art graphics, The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf is the new reference for console RPGs;
- The Ultimate Console RPG: a complete remake of the highly acclaimed PC game, The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf builds on the story of the award-winning PC game with all-new gameplay features and film-like presentation for the ultimate console RPG.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Introductions Mar 9
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Developer: CD Projekt RED
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Q3 2009 CANCELLED