BackgroundThere’s No Limit to the fast-paced, frenetic fun in Texas Cheat ‘Em from Wideload Shorts. This game is a new take on the classic Texas Hold ‘Em rules, turning an average online poker table upside down by layering party games and other gambling minigames on top of the basic rules, and allowing players to cheat to win. Cheating is FUNdamental in Texas Cheat ‘Em! Cheat attacks are earned by players through more than a dozen minigames, so time usually spent waiting for others to deal or bet in online poker is replaced with loads of fun as players hoodwink their opponents. The game offers single-player as well as multiplayer options for up to eight players for a truly unique and robust gameplay experience.
- A Fresh New Take On an Old Game - The irreverent tone and interactivity of Texas Cheat 'Em create a party atmosphere that is tailor-made for the casual online gaming audience.
- Everything Online Poker Players Love, And More - Texas Cheat 'Em's gameplay style is faster, more frantic and more fun than the average online poker table, with time usually spent waiting for others to deal or bet replaced with loads of fun planning cheats or playing minigames.
- Cheat Your Way to Win - Gamers can hoodwink their opponents by using x-ray vision, pre-cognition, chip stealing, card swapping and more; cheat attacks are earned by players through more than a dozen minigames like Roulette, Slot Machines, Dice or Rock-Paper-Scissors.
- Simple Success for Players of All Levels - Gamers of all levels can swindle their opponents in Texas Cheat 'Em; novice competitors who craft good cheating strategies can defeat more veteran card players.
- Robust Online Features - All versions will support voice chat and Leaderboards, and the Xbox LIVE Arcade version will support Party Chat and Avatars.
- cheats Jun 26