BackgroundBased on the blockbuster film series, Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins focuses on the exploits of now 30 year old John Connor in a world on the road to the extinction of humanity.
GameplayTerminator Salvation is a third-person action game with concentrated armed combat and will have players battle for survival against the superior forces of Skynet and its deadly Terminators utilizing an incredibly fluid and realistic control set. Using the environment and objects in it to provide cover and protection as the T-600 and T-7T shoot relentlessly at you and your squad from all angles and the lethal Aerostat blasts you from above.
- Terminator mythology: Set two years prior to the upcoming Terminator Salvation film, play as John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology.
- Intelligent robotic enemies: Unrelenting and incredibly resilient iconic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky.
- Destructible cover gameplay: Advanced cover mechanics allows you to use the destructible environment as protection and strategically navigate through enemy entrenched territory. The cover mechanic's multi-faceted design changes the way "cover" gameplay is executed.
- Diverse weaponry: Utilize a wide array of advanced weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers, and even a plasma-firing Skynet tank.
- Rugged vehicle battles: Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles.
zebedi666 and 165 others own Terminator Salvation
Grencia and 2 others played Terminator Salvation
It always seems that if you're money grubbing corporate head, you'll look for a movie...
It's official -- the latest Terminator title will be paired up with the new movie, which releases nationwide on May... posted Nov 20, 08 6:15pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: GRIN Studios
- Publisher: Evolved Games
Released North America May 19, 2009 Europe May 29, 2009 Australia May 27, 2009