BackgroundTenchu Z returns you to ancient Japan as you master the secret arts of the Ninja. Take on 50 stealth ninja missions, as you build up your chosen character. You'll follow orders from Rikimaru, star of the previous Tenchu games, as you collect weapons and build Ninja skills. Patience and strategic thinking will pay off -- true Ninja mastery only comes with keen use of sound, sight and smell detection as you learn new moves and obtain new weapons. The new stealth kill system reward strategy and skill over the usual "run and gun" fighting.
GameplayTenchu Z has more than 50 stealth ninja missions set in ancient Japan. Slice and dice unsuspecting prey, while using a variety of ninja tools to complete your objective. Patience is your most effective weapon. Make the best use of your five senses as you learn new techniques and obtain new weapons. Strategic thinking and stealth will reap rewards over wild hacking and slashing.
- Master the new stealth kill system: Attack and kill an opponent while hanging from the ceiling, or even from beneath the floor! Sheath your weapons to help you remain hidden, or take it out to attack your enemies. The new double kill technique allows you to eliminate multiple opponents without sacrificing your stealth.
- Play through more than 50 missions: Assassinate your target, pour poison into a river in enemy territory, or deliver a secret scroll, all while avoiding enemy detection. Each mission presents a unique challenge and will test your ability to adapt your ninja skills to any situation.
- Enlist the help of fellow ninjas: Play at home with up to four players on system link, or jump online and play co-op on Xbox LIVE. Review the map, strategize with your partners, and devise mission tactics in the village that serves as your base of operations and the in-game chat room.
- Experience enhanced ninja play with the Ki meter: Use the new Ki (life force) meter to avoid being detected by enemies and to move like a real ninja. Use all your senses to move in the shadows and remain completely undetected.
- Build fully customizable characters: Use a variety of body types, facial features, tattoos, and clothing to build your own custom ninja. You can also tailor your combo attacks and special moves to suit your own playing style, adjusting your character's attributes and purchasing new moves to master.
Official URLOfficial Site
bradburyontheline and 274 others own Tenchu Z
Whistling Wolf and 8 others played Tenchu Z
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Developer: K2 LLC
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Jun 12, 2007 Europe Jun 29, 2007 Japan Oct 5, 2006 Australia Jun 21, 2007
- Also known as:
- Tenchu Senran in Japan