BackgroundA fighting game that brings together every Tekken brawler. A new Tag Assault feature lets players pull off devastating attacks and combos.
— Challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2.
— Up to 4 players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle.
— All new mode to customize combot’s appearance & for the first time ever, his moves.
LARGEST PLAYABLE ROSTER
— More than 50 characters to choose from.
— Fight in your favorite countries around the world.
— Clothing condition alters in real-time with water & dirt effects.
— Each character expands their fight arsenal with explosive new tag-throws & tag-combos.
— All new features bring the community together like never before.
OFFLINE BATTLE MODES
— Re-live the classic arcade mode, train in a first-class practice mode, customize your team/character appearance & much more.
- Your main character(s) and team(s)? Nov 24
- Introduction Thread Nov 24
- Steve special jacket Jul 16
- If Project X Zone leads into the Fighting Genre... Jun 12
New screens from Namco Bandai's Euro Tour 2012 showcase the various environments in the upcoming Tekken Tag... posted Aug 02, 12 6:44am
The latest Tekken Tag Tournament 2 video is random in more ways than one. First off, the "focus" seems to be a... posted Jul 31, 12 7:41am
Despite continuous pressure from Namco, Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada has reaffirmed his stance on not... posted Jul 11, 12 1:42am
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 caused quite a stir at the NAMCO booth during E3. The tournaments surely helped, as did... posted Jun 12, 12 10:08am
Lydia, Rory and Heath remain on the prowl at E3, and they're keeping themselves more than a little busy, hence... posted Jun 07, 12 10:27am
This morning Namco Banda has confirmed that four DLC characters for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be available day... posted May 24, 12 12:40pm
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be finally making its North American debut this September. If you pre-order, you'll... posted May 21, 12 7:50am
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Ancient Cultures, Asiatic, Mechs/Bionics, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Sep 11, 2012 Europe Sep 14, 2012 Australia Sep 10, 2012
- Street Fighter X Tekken (2011)
- Tekken 5 (2005)
- Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (2007)
- Tekken 6 (2009)
- Tekken Hybrid (2011)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2012)
- Tekken X Street Fighter
- Tekken 5 (2005)
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection (2006)
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (2012)
- Tekken Advance (2002)