BackgroundAfter losing a confrontation against Super Commandos Mad Dog and Scorpion, the juices of destruction drip from the spiked tongue of the vile alien war monger-- Red Falcon.
Now, he's coming back stronger than ever, with a sinister plan that includes having his intergalactic warriors seep into the brains of the U.S. army. To support his disguised forces of doom, he's recruited Jagger Froid, a demented alien from the Black Hole Galaxy. He's also shuttled in The Babalu Destructoid Mechanism with its Beam of Death.
With torrential terror about to rain down upon civilization, Earth's only hope rests with you, Scorpion, and your pal, the Dogster. And if your spread guns, lasers, flame throwers, and mega shells fail to destroy Red Falcon's eight levels of terror, including radioactive lava fields, it's all over but the shouting, the screaming, and the cries from a disintegrating world.
- Gameplay: Enjoy the authentic original gameplay of the arcade classic. Super Contra features two player co-op gameplay, just like the original.
- Multiplayer: Play co-op on the same console or on Xbox LIVE. Communicate with your buddy by voice using the Xbox 360 headset.
- Leaderboards: Xbox LIVE Leaderboard statistics are kept for Arcade (single player—high score, all time and weekly) and Xbox LIVE co-op (high score—all time and weekly).
- Achievements: Score 12 achievements worth 200 gamer points with a range of simple, challenging, and hard achievements.
Official URLOfficial Site
wesknipp1976 and 16 others own Super Contra
aijalonp played Super Contra
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Digital Eclipse
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Jul 25, 2007
- Also known as:
- Probotector 2: Return Of The Evil Forces in Europe
- Super C in North America