BackgroundOne year after the Defeat of Mr X, peace was once again returning to the city, but one night Axel receives a telephone call from his friends son, saying that Adam, Axel's friend, who fought alongside him in Sor1, had been kidnapped. Axel and Blaze get together again and are joined by two new partners, Adams son Skate and Axel's friend Max. They set out to find their friend and uncover the mystery of his kidnapping.
- Classic arcade fighting action: Each character has special abilities. Learn to use their moves to defeat the enemies and the bosses.
- Unique weapons: Katanas, shuriken, knives, and more are available for the player. Weapons can even be thrown for ranged damage.
- Stellar soundtrack: The music for the arcade version of Streets of Rage 2 by Yuzo Koshiro is widely considered as some of the finest music ever made for an arcade game.
- Achievements: All new achievements to master and improve your Gamerscore. Control the Streets of Rage!
EvilTediz597 and 173 others own Streets of Rage 2
aijalonp and 2 others played Streets of Rage 2
ODINdDESTRYERany1 wanna team up with me on this game please get in touch, love these older games ,xx StreetsOfRage2 PC
Mar 26, 12 12:17pm
DemonSpiritAlthough this was released in the early 1990s, I am STILL playing it this year(2011) and will most likely play it in the future...nuff said? StreetsOfRage2 PC
Dec 21, 11 11:14pm
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Gangsta, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Backbone Entertainment
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Aug 29, 2007
- Also known as:
- Bare Knuckle 2 in Japan
- Bare Knuckle II: Shitou no Chinkon Uta in Japan