BackgroundStar Trek: Legacy places you in the role of the Admiral of a task force of warships, which you control in small and large-scale battles.
GameplayLegacy is an epic game of Starfleet combat covering the entire Star Trek Universe. Players become the Admiral of a task force of warships and must lead their fleet to victory in large-scale battles. As the Admiral of the Fleet you choose the ships, equipment, and captains that you will lead into battle. The game is designed to provide an immersive strategic and tactical experience by emphasizing the dramatic excitement of large-scale battles without the hassle of complex starship management.
- Spans the entire Star Trek Universe. The Original Series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. It's all here for you to control.
- Real time Starfleet combat. Engage in large-scale combat with dozens of warships fighting simultaneous battles across vast sections of space.
- Dynamic three-dimensional battlefields. Beautiful space environments filled with fully realized nebulas, wormholes, planets, and stars. Intuitive controls allow players to quickly select targets and destinations in 3D space.
- Detailed weapon effects and damage modeling. Weapons searing with energy and charged shields that surge with every hit. Ships with full damage modeling that break apart, strewing debris and sparks.
- Customizable fleets, ships, and captains. Victories earn Command Points, which are used to personalize your fleet, ships, and captains.
- Single player Federation campaign. Spanning three full epochs (Enterprise, The Original Series, and The Next Generation).
- Robust multiplayer with full Xbox Live support. From small-scale engagements to all-out war involving multiple systems. Matchmaking, stat tracking, and player rankings on Xbox Live.
- Over sixty ships and four playable races. From small scouts and light cruisers to fearsome battleships. Command the powerful fleets of the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Borg races. All beautifully rendered with the latest technology.
Official URLOfficial Site
DarkSuika and 89 others own Star Trek: Legacy
VintageA great starship on starship game that lets you play as most of the species in the star trek universe. StarTrekLegacy PC
Apr 13, 11 2:00pm
Vintage played Star Trek: Legacy
Dec 01, 07 11:21pm
- Genre: RTS
- Theme(s): Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Mad Doc Software
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Released North America Dec 12, 2006 Europe Dec 15, 2006 Australia Dec 7, 2006
- Star Trek Online
- Star Trek: Armada II
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars
- Star Trek: Away Team
- Star Trek Bridge Commander
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine: The Fallen
- Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
- Star Trek: New Worlds
- Star Trek: Armada
- Star Trek: Birth of the Federation