BackgroundIn S.D. 10 (ten years after the first warp-drive experiment), humans seek a new place to exsist. The after-math of World War III, in A.D. 2064, has left the Earth a destroyed and desolate place where hope is seemingly lost. People belived it was the end of the world. Humans seek a new home in space, the star ocean. People look for one more chance at life...one last hope to live.
See where the Star Ocean series came from in this long-awaited pre-qual to a beloved franchize.
- Series prequel: STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE is a prequel in the classic series, combining sci-fi and fantasy elements, spanning multiple planets and the vastness of space itself to recount the origins of the Star Ocean universe.
- Exciting battles: Exhilarating combat expands upon the franchise's famous real-time battle system, including the amazing graphics and visual effects only possible on Xbox 360.
- Compelling scenes: The game features breathtaking CG movies by Visual Works, the cutting-edge studio whose previous work includes cutscenes for the acclaimed Final Fantasy RPG series.
Official URLOfficial Site
Deathrune and 365 others own Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Konstruct and 24 others played Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Square Enix continues to see returns from the Xbox 360 in Japan, initially evident when its titles for the platform... posted Feb 27, 09 9:01pm
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: tri-Ace
- Publisher: Square EA
Released North America Feb 24, 2009 Europe Jun 5, 2009 Japan Feb 19, 2009 Australia Jun 4, 2009
- Also known as:
- Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope International in Japan