BackgroundSpider-Man: Friend or Foe challenges players to defeat and then join forces with notorious movie nemeses including Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom and Sandman, and embark on an epic quest to overcome a worldwide evil threat. Throughout the game's original story and thrilling battles, fans control Spider-Man and one of numerous Super Hero or Super Villain sidekicks and master unique fighting moves and styles while switching between characters to execute team combos and defeat foes. For the first time ever in a Spider-Man game, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe features a unique co-op mode in which a friend can join the game at any time and take control of Spider-Man's sidekick as they battle through the game side-by-side and replay favorite levels.
GameplayIn Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, gamers team up in two-player co-op – A unique co-op mode lets friends join the game at any time and take control of Spider-Man's sidekick. Playing in two-player co-op mode allows gamers to discover new ways to overcome obstacles and enemies. As players progress through the game, battle arenas are unlocked where raw one-on-one brawling with any Super Hero or Villain can take place at any time.
- Choose a Sidekick from your Allies: Pick from a long list of Spider-Man's allies like Blade, Ironfist and Prowler, and swap between sidekicks at any time. Spider-Man and any chosen sidekick can unleashe lethal combos against opponents.
- Fight against Movie Villains, then Alongside Them: Face off against infamous movie villains using an innovative combat system. Combat Doc Ock in his lab, Sandman in a construction site, and Green Goblin on the rooftop of Oscorp. Then turn bad guys into good. Once defeated, they become your sidekicks.
- Team Up in Two-Player Co-Op: Share the fun with a friend or sibling! One of you plays Spider-Man and the other controls one of Spider-Man's powerful sidekicks. Team up to accomplish more powerful moves that will blow away the villains.
- Enjoy Details inspired by the Spider-Man Movies: Movie villains are just the beginning. You also get to experience costumes, battle scenes and spoofed scenes, all inspired by the first three Spider-Man films.
- Come Back for More, Again and Again: Replay each chapter with a different sidekick and eventually with Black-Suited Spider-Man. Unlock additional characters such as New Goblin and Silver Sable. Fight in diverse worlds, from an island jungle and a New York training ground to Transylvania and Nepal.
Official URLOfficial Site
Kintero and 4 others own Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Activision CEO Bobby Kotick was unusually forward in a recent interview when discussing quality of... posted Jan 20, 10 8:49pm
Storm and 1 others played Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Aug 23, 09 11:24pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 2, 2007 Europe Oct 12, 2007 Australia Oct 10, 2007