BackgroundHaving been broken apart by the evil Dr. Eggman, itï¿½s up to Sonic to put the pieces of the world back together again by retrieving the power of the chaos emeralds! In doing so, Sonic will find himself in a race against time and faced with an unusual situation that will challenge him in ways never before seen. Both day and night play different, yet important, roles in Sonicï¿½s newest questï¿½ as the sun sets, a new adventure awakens. By completing a wide variety of action-packed stages, spanning the seven broken continents of the world, gamers will need to unleash Sonicï¿½s amazing abilities to save the world, and himself!
- Tight Navigation and Speed Control: A variety of special maneuvers help you move quickly through tricky situations. "Quick Step" allows you to dodge obstacles by instantly moving left or right without losing speed; "Speed Drift" will maintain top speeds through turns, while "Sonic Boost" will accelerate you to super speeds!
- Powerful New Game Engine and Cinematic Graphics: Sonic Unleashed delivers a revolutionary gameplay experience, combining picturesque graphics with seamless transitions between 3D and classic 2D perspectives.
- Enhanced and Expanded Environments: Many unique and fascinating continents let you explore a variety of environments - sprint across cobbled streets, race through lush jungles and much more.
- Flexible Path Navigation: Choose from multiple pathways in Sonic's massive new playground. Each unique route offers different encounters with varying rewards and obstacles.
Official URLOfficial Site
TKDJohnofVG and 9 others played Sonic Unleashed
TKDJohnofVG and 252 others own Sonic Unleashed
I, like the rest of the world, was left in awe when I first saw the first batch of...
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 18, 2008 Europe Nov 28, 2008 Japan Feb 19, 2009 Australia Nov 27, 2008
- Also known as:
- Sonic World Adventure in Japan