BackgroundSonic the Hedgehog is back, and he didn't come alone. Join Sonic and his friends on his crazy adventures. Sonic and his friends are among the most recognizable icons in video games. Since his birth 14 years ago, Sonic The Hedgehog has spanned several generations of video game systems, appearing in over 30 games.
GameplayPlay as Sonic as you speed your way through many different terrains, battling enemies and collecting rings along the way. You can also play along side with a friend to help you through.
- Speed redefined: Utilizing next-gen technologies, light bloom, and environmental motion-blur effects, Sonic's breakneck speed and dazzling world come to life.
- Amigos and enemies: Sonic is joined by friends and foes from the franchise history, as well as a new character, Silver, whose supernatural powers wreak mayhem on Sonic's plans!
- Realistic world: Using a next-generation physics engine, Sonic's moves, attacks and environment interaction respond realistically to opposing forces. The dynamic environments have been specifically created to promote Sonic's sense of speed while delivering a great sense of scale.
- Different stages: In the town stages, Sonic explores vast environments and plays various sub-missions. In the action stages, Sonic's blistering speed is utilized in full effect.
- Multiplayer mode: Up to four players can play as Sonic and his amigos in high-spirited multiplayer fun!
Official URLOfficial Site
SupremeInferno and 467 others own Sonic the Hedgehog
Shilz and 21 others played Sonic the Hedgehog
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 17, 2006 Europe Nov 17, 2006 Japan Dec 21, 2006 Australia Nov 23, 2006