BackgroundSonic is speeding onto Kinect™ for Xbox 360® in an action-packed experience unlike any other!
Become your favorite character as you jump on your board and get ready to compete in exhilarating, adrenaline-fueled races against tough competition.
For the first time use full-motion body control to twist and turn your way through a range of visually stunning courses. Hi–octane fun for ‘riders’ of all ages, Sonic Free Riders brings extreme fast-paced boarding action in a main event you won’t want to miss!
Features• Kinect for Xbox 360 controls – Turn, twist and jump, as you speed your way to the finish line! Use your whole body to take full control of a variety of hoverboards and bikes.
• Easy to pick up and play – Fun for all ages! Compete with family and friends in single and multiplayer modes, each with their own unique race rules.
• Customization - Customize your board and bike with unlockable gear and unlock upgrades to increase your speed, skills, and special abilities.
• Unforgettable Characters – Race as Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman and more, including your personal Avatar!
• Pick-ups & Weapons – Add even more excitement to each race with item pick-ups! Reach out and grab a variety of rockets, bowling balls, traps and more to knock your rivals off-course. Throw, shake, or swing to launch and give yourself the competitive edge.
• Over-the-top Environments – Race through epic settings including sun-drenched resorts, deep winding canyons, glimmering waterfalls and majestic ancient ruins, each with their own unique traps and surprises around every corner.
Official URLOfficial Website
gribby12 and 26 others own Sonic Free Riders
Kamehameha1 played Sonic Free Riders
- Genre: Racing - General
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 4, 2010 Europe Nov 10, 2010 Japan Nov 20, 2010 Australia Nov 18, 2010