BackgroundSamurai Warriors 2: Empires is a Fighting and Strategy games that is set in Feudal Japan. The country is divided into warring states and it is up to the player to resurrect a nation using equal amounts of strategy and strength! Meet with war council to discuss military and political affairs, then it's time for combat.
The game's ultimate goal is to unite Japan's 25 regions into a single nation under one ruler.
- Epic Battles: Experience a lethal combination of action, fighting, and strategy gameplay. Create your own warrior, or choose from 400 playable characters as you go to battle against your opponents for the fate of a nation.
- Cunning Strategies: Get drawn into six regional scenarios, plus five unification scenarios. Forge alliances with rival clans and hire captured officers to fight on your side. Play with 50 new policy cards based on Japan's rich history. 30 different tactics cards allow you to hire wind ninjas, set an ambush, or form a blockade!
- Unite Nations: Play in Empire mode, Free mode, and explore an extensive Archive section with rare art and information on Samurai history and tactics. This game is a must-have for anyone fascinated by history or Samurai culture, with detailed accounts of actual battles and encounters.
Official URLOfficial Site
Moonlight168 and 11 others own Samurai Warriors 2: Empires
Yuki_ZM and 4 others played Samurai Warriors 2: Empires
a0michi luv the feature of creating your own officer...^^ SamuraiWarriors2Empires X360
Jan 23, 09 10:17am
Jun 25, 08 9:45pm
Apr 14, 08 12:09pm
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Ancient Cultures, Asiatic
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Omega Force
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Feb 27, 2007 Europe Mar 16, 2007 Australia Mar 22, 2007
- Also known as:
- Sengoku Musou 2 Empires in Japan