BackgroundPlay as Sean Devlin, a street-tough Irish racing mechanic seeking personal redemption in the first open-world action game set in Nazi-occupied Europe. Now, it’s time for payback—with the help of the French Resistance, British intelligence, an arsenal of weaponry, and your own street smarts and brawn, you must exact revenge on those who aimed to destroy your life. Motivated by retribution and armed with tactics of sabotage, blow up zeppelins, derail trains, implode bridges, destroy armored tanks, and level enemy facilities in the name of vengeance.
- Live the resistance in an open-world Paris - Fight and sabotage your way through a stylized open-world 1940s Paris[/b] - from the top of the Eiffel Tower, to the riverbanks of the Seine, the cathedral of Notre Dame or the prestigious Champs-Élysées.
- Be the Saboteur - Use a broad range of weapons and explosives to perform your blockbuster sabotage as you single-handedly hunt-down your enemies to dismantle and destroy the Nazi occupation.
- Quiet In, Loud Out - Use gameplay systems like Climbing, Sneaking, and Stealth Kills to infiltrate the Nazi occupation to perform acts of Sabotage Once you’ve blown your target to pieces, leverage the intuitive cover system and assortment of weapons to blast your way to freedom.
- Vertical World - This version of Paris was designed to leverage the unique abilities of The Saboteur. Being a Saboteur is all about surprise attacks and Paris’ rooftops are the perfect path for your secret operations.
- Will to Fight - The Saboteur introduces a innovative new feature that is both an iconic visual style, and a compelling gameplay element. See and feel Paris change around you as you progress through the game. Go from a dark and oppressed black and white policed state, to a bright and inspired world where the citizens fight back..
- Hijack any vehicle - From high performance race cars to military vehicles, as the Saboteur, you can drive any vehicle that comes along to escape your pursuers.
Piracy is a big problem in PC gaming, as many know, but it's no stranger to consoles either. While it may appear... posted Dec 09, 09 7:09pm
Companies are really going with this free first-day DLC thing, no doubt encouraging gamers to buy these titles... posted Dec 03, 09 9:59pm
Makers of the forthcoming vigilante romp The Saboteur, Pandemic Studios, are shutting down, if you haven't heard.... posted Nov 19, 09 8:21pm
[image1 link=yes width=173 height=97][image2 link=yes width=173 height=97] Now last we heard about The Saboteur,... posted Oct 21, 09 10:15pm
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=194] Pretty, but not safe for work unless you're a Nazi. No matter which side of... posted Sep 21, 09 5:44pm
Pandemic Studios' latest venture, The Saboteur, sees you after revenge on the Nazis in 1940s Paris. You could... posted Aug 19, 09 6:35pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): World War II, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Pandemic Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Dec 8, 2009 Europe Dec 4, 2009 Australia Dec 3, 2009