BackgroundIt’s the third opus of the million-selling platforming series, created by visionary game designer Michel Ancel, the father of Beyond Good & Evil®, Rayman® Origins,and other award-winning video games.
When Globox accidentally swallows the Lord of the Dark Lums, Rayman must face the Hoodlums, a bumbling – yet deadly – army of evil bent on recovering their leader from Globox and overtaking the land.
Journey through the vast reaches of the world to purge the Dark Lum Lord from the manic Globox, scour the lands for unearthly new powers and do battle with hordes of Hoodlum soldiers, contraptions and maniacal bosses. Join Rayman on his most epic adventure ever, now with all the bells and whistles of modern HD gaming!
Features• Deep Adventure: Rayman® 3 HD offers 15–20 hours of exciting and varied gameplay, including battling the Hoodlums and their minions, engaging in epic boss battles, swimming, flying, snowboarding and piloting wacky vehicles.
• Gorgeous High-Definition Graphics and Improved Audio Quality: Textures and graphics have been beautifully revamped in high definition and run at a smooth 60 frames per second. The catchy and eclectic soundtrack and all-star voices have been remastered to sound better than ever.
• Stand-Alone Mini-Games: Enjoy nine varied single-player mini-games ranging from 2D platform sequences to first-person shootouts and more!
• Collect Weapons and Power-Ups: Transform into Super Rayman and acquire temporary superpowers: Use the Vortex weapon to fire mini-tornadoes; unleash the Lock Jaw, an electric-charged claw; the Shock Rocket blasts out remote controlled missiles, and more!
• Leaderboards and Rankings: Compare your score with friends and compete for bragging rights.
Official URLPublisher site (UK).
xxT0MM3Yxx and 25 others own Rayman 3 HD
Konstruct played Rayman 3 HD
- Genre: Adventure (XBLA)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 21, 2012 Europe Mar 21, 2012 Australia Mar 21, 2012