BackgroundRight from the starting line, Project Gotham Racing® 4 creates an emotionally-charged racing experience, where you become attached to your careers, profiles, and vehicles. There are several new features that embody this emotional experience, the most significant being the new career mode.
Get ready to be rewarded with a growing fanbase that cheers you on, reacts to your every move, and supports you through victory. Just imagine hearing the roar of the crowd as you cross the finish line with your own style and flair.
- Dynamic weather system: Now racing through a track can mean facing an unexpected rain storm or snow flurries in the middle of a race. This results in changing physics when powering around a corner on the wet or icy surface in Shanghai and St. Petersburg or any of the game's 10 other locations.
- Flair and driving style: Pass your opponent at full speed as you pump your fists and exhibit more emotion as you earn recognition with the revised Kudos system. The Kudos will be worthwhile too, because the new A.I. personalities will be able to perform bold new driving maneuvers as they race side by side with other drivers.
- Iconic cars: New vehicles are lined up and ready to be driven, including the 2004 TVR Sagaris, 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray, 2005 Vanwall GPR V12, 1993 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2005 Gumpert Apollo, 1997 Panoz GTR-1 Coupe, 2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, and 1957 Maserati 250F.
Official URLOfficial Site
Sindrak and 7 others played Project Gotham Racing 4
crazygamer and 87 others own Project Gotham Racing 4
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Bizarre Creations
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Oct 2, 2007 Europe Oct 11, 2007 Japan Oct 12, 2007 Australia Oct 11, 2007