BackgroundProject Gotham Racing® 3 creates the ultimate roster of the hottest supercars in existence, introduces them to the high-definition era, and drops them into a completely new gaming world, where style rules the road.
GameplayDefine and create individually customized gameplay; race on or offline; and drive what you want, where you want. Drive with style and daring to earn Kudos in front of large crowds, and win badges to reward your skills in all areas of the game. With a whole host of new racing modes, custom races, community support, and campaigns, PGR 3 takes advantage of the online advances Xbox 360 has to offer.
- The original Kudos challenge: Powersliding, pulling off a 360, getting airtime, staying on the race line, drafting, and getting up on two wheels will earn gamers Kudos points for their style and skill.
- The ultimate supercar collection: Take the wheel of more than 80 authentically modeled and licensed supercars from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Dodge, and Lamborghini with fully modeled interiors, functioning dashboards and individually recorded engine roars.
- A world of living, breathing cities: Drive in New York, Tokyo, and many other cities, all brought to life with motion-captured crowds of people.
- An online community: Show off in front of a global online audience. With GothamTV, gamers can watch any player in the world on live news feeds, get live ticker-tape information when friends break records, and compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Customized gameplay: How you play the game, and in which car and city, is now up to you.
- Real life in the living room: With Xbox 360, PGR 3, an HDTV, and Dolby® 5.1, you can plug it all in and take it away. With individually recorded engine sounds and ambient recordings at every real-life location, PGR 3 takes you into a whole new reality.
Official URLOfficial Site
Da Ork and 12 others played Project Gotham Racing 3
ToXiCEngel and 573 others own Project Gotham Racing 3
This is the first time I have ever played a racing simulation on the Xbox360 but from...
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Bizarre Creations
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Nov 14, 2005 Europe Dec 2, 2005 Japan Jan 12, 2006 Australia Mar 23, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)