BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer 2012 is the next instalment in the PES series.
- The AI engine has undergone a major overhaul, with attacking emphasised as the cornerstone of play affording a more open approach to play.
- AI players will now make dummy runs off the ball - the whole team now reacts far more dynamically to the actions of the player.
- Defence has had some changes too, however, with zonal marking and positional defending both enhanced.
- A new player switching system allows users to change to any player on the field using the right analogue stick.
- On free kicks, players will have far more control with lots more scope for pulling defenders out of position.
- The jostling system introduced in the last game has also been extended, making for a far more physical experience
- Auto-Move Sep 28
- Two player co-op Jul 6
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 General Help & Advice Thread May 19
- Criar e editar patches para PES 2012 ps3 May 19
PES2012 is the most recent iteration of the long-running Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning...
FIFA 12 appears to be the winner as of yet in the football race, but nonetheless Konami is hacking away at PES... posted Oct 07, 11 8:46am
If you didn't get hold of the first PES 2012 demo last month for whatever, a second, improved version is now... posted Sep 14, 11 10:01am
PES fans, PC players, and PS3 owners: you can get your hands on the first demo version of PES 2012 starting now;... posted Aug 24, 11 10:33am
- Genre: Soccer
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Sep 27, 2011 Europe Q4 2011 Japan Q4 2011 Australia Q4 2011
- Also known as:
- Winning Eleven PlayMaker 2012 in Japan
|Four star teams||Switzerland|
|France||Trinidad and Tobago|
|List of songs on Pro Evolution Soccer 2012||List of New Presets in PES 2012|
|Playstyle Cards in PES 2012||Recommended Players in PES 2012|
|Skill Cards in PES 2012|