BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer 2011 is the next installment of the PES franchise promised to be the most Radical Revamp in the Series' History .
- Total Control: PES Productions has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, throw-in, through ball and lofted through balls. Users can pass the ball into space, and move their play with total freedom. Players must precisely weight their passes and second-guess the runs of their team-mates and exploit their movement. Players even can apply pressure on opponents to force them off the ball.
- Shot & Stamina Gauge: In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot & Stamina meter details the player's exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will have an adverse affect on performance and statistics.
- New Defender AI: Defenders now hold their positions naturally, instead of chasing balls that enter their area and work to close down the attacker to force mistakes.
- Animation and Player Physics: PES Productions has totally reworked every element of in-game animation. These additions will become clear before even kick-off, with the players enjoying fluid, natural movements, with more realistic acceleration and inertia than ever before. The physicality between players is also improved, which was a priority requested in PES forums. Jostling and blocking now looks stunning, while there is a larger variety of convincing tackling styles. Ambient animation also adds immensely to the in-game atmosphere, as players behave realistically when off the ball, and walk and run with a variety of individual styles.
- Speed of Play: The new level of control means that PES 2011 enjoys a more varied pace of play, which depends on the situation at hand. The game will burst into life as counter-attacks come into play, but players can dictate the pace via slow build up or exploiting available space to surge forward. It is harder to make long runs from midfield, and successful play will depend on making quick passes to create space.
- Aesthetics: PES 2010 showcased the best likenesses in a football game, and PES 2011 ups the ante further. Facial animation has been enhanced, but the key advances are over 1000 all-new animations which have been recreated from the ground up using over 100 hours of motion captured footage yielding more organic runs, turns, throw-ins, tackles, and interaction.
- Tactical and Strategy: The PES Productions team has implemented an all new 'Drag and Drop' mechanism that can be used in every aspect of team management. These settings are also animated to promote better understanding of the plays that have been altered.
- Feint settings: PES has always offered a wide range of subtle skills, feints and turns, but PES 2011 allows users to map their favourite move sequences to the right stick, making them more accessible than ever before.
- Master League Online: PES 2011 will mark the online debut for its much-loved Master League element, with players bidding against each other for the world's best players, and attempting to build a squad that can compete with the best against online peers all over the globe.
Thunfish played Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
Thunfish and 6 others own Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
When time reaches the most significant month of a football gamer's year - September -...
- Genre: Soccer
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Oct 19, 2010 Europe Oct 8, 2010 Japan Oct 28, 2010
- Also known as:
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2011 in Japan
|South Korea||The Americas|
|Argentina||United Arab Emirates|
|Stop For A Minute||50mila|
|In Your Arms||Sleepeater|