BackgroundPrey tells the story of Tommy, a Cherokee garage mechanic stuck on a reservation going nowhere. His life changes when an otherworldly crisis forces him to awaken spiritual powers from his long-forgotten birthright. Abducted along with his people to a menacing mothership orbiting Earth, he sets out to save himself and his girlfriend and eventually his planet.
- Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.
- Portal technology adds a new dimension to gameplay, allowing enemies to appear out of thin air and create new and completely original puzzles and gameplay styles.
- Several never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Deathwalk.
- Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy.
- A deep, emotional story of love and sacrifice.
- Tommy has a sidekick, a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship.
- Multiplayer game support that takes advantage of the unique gameplay styles in Prey.
Official URLOfficial Site
Im not really into fps now a days but, i heard alot hype about this game, and one of...
On a service level Prey can seem like a godsend. With all the next generation...
This game is great and probably the biggest change to the genre yet seen. Many doors...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Human Head
- Publisher: 2K Games
Released North America Jul 10, 2006 Europe Jul 14, 2006 Japan Dec 28, 2006 Australia Jul 28, 2006