BackgroundPortal: Still Alive features the full award-winning Portal single player game from Valve, plus a new challenge mode.
Break the laws of physics using "portal" technology to solve puzzles and survive in this darkly comic story weaving adventure with brain-bending puzzles.
GameplayYour goal is to find a way throughout the game for exiting each room without hurting you by using the Portal Gun, which can create two portals and help you to find a way if you can't advance. By using it, you can modify the way of an energy ball, make cubes going to impossible places or even make high and fast jumps by creating several portals when falling.
- Innovative gameplay: Experience the first first-person puzzle-action-adventure game with hours of single player gaming.
- Extras: The game includes fourteen brand new bonus puzzles to challenge even the most skilled test subjects. And, get a glimpse into the making of Portal: Still Alive with commentary from the developers.
Official URLOfficial Site
jaylen770 and 293 others own Portal: Still Alive
Whistling Wolf and 9 others played Portal: Still Alive
Time for weekly blog post!
In today's post, we're going to discuss Choosing a Good Test Subject.
To choose a good test subject, they must have several traits.
• Lack of the following personality flaws
- Impaired motor skills
- Poor judgement
- Fear of:
• Lack of or extremely low tenacity
• Lack of any mental or physical disorders (unless for specialized testing)
• Lack of superpowers or mutations
• Between the age of 15 and 35 (this may vary for non-human species).
Test subjects under the prior requirements are good for a standard testing environment. These test subjects will not develop schizophrenic traits, nor will they leave the testing area or attempt to kill you. By following these requirements for a test subject, you can have a safe, successful, and scientific test.
other portal portal 2 tips testing science
Sep 29, 10 5:38pm
Aug 30, 10 1:03am
This week's Xbox LIVE update introduces some lovely updates, and Gold subscribers are getting "Deal of the Week"... posted Jan 12, 10 7:56pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Oct 22, 2008
- Black Mesa (2012)
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)
- Half-Life: Day of Defeat (2003)
- Half-Life: Firearms (2001)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Portal (2007)
- Portal 2 (2011)
- Team Fortress 2 (2007)
- The Orange Box (2007)
- Half-Life 2 (2005)
- Half-Life (2001)
- Half-Life (2000)