BackgroundTaking control of a mysterious figure that has inherited the legacy of the long-dead evil Overlord, the player emerges near death from the ruins of the old Overlord's Dark Tower. Only the player's actions will determine if they will rise to become the new all-powerful Overlord; it's all up to how bad they want to be in order to succeed ... evil or really evil! With a dark sense of humor, the game immerses players in twisted parodies of classic fantasy stories and characters. In a unique twist, players will have control over an army of an army of Minions that will use their unique skills to fetch, fight and die for their new Overlord. Throughout the game players will actively control a horde of these gremlin-like creatures that will follow every bidding no matter how whimsical or life threatening it may be.
- Intuitive control over a crowd of highly active, Gremlin-like critters. 'Minions' are used to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- A sharply written and unique story that parodies Lord of the Rings and puts the player in control of his kingdom.
- The tower functions as the player's base. Its here that the player develops his power, and launches his strikes into the world.
- Defeat the "seven fallen heroes". Forge loot from the battlefield into powerful weapons and armour. Recover objects to build your power. Impose your will on the populace.
KyleInstinct413 and 291 others own Overlord: Raising Hell
Whistling Wolf and 5 others played Overlord: Raising Hell
nasty nappaa brilliant funny and fun also addictive game with a great puzzle element to it and the choice to be good or bad OverlordRaisingHell PC
Jun 19, 11 10:19am
Shadow of DeathGot it on the PC now. Need to get back into it. Used a 360 wired controller. Mouse control just isn't comfortable for me in this case. OverlordRaisingHell X360
Nov 30, 09 6:50pm
Shadow of DeathDisk doesn't work, so I couldn't finish it. OverlordRaisingHell X360
May 07, 09 12:48am
sparrowbird666cool, but i got sick of it before the end, so.. its ok. OverlordRaisingHell X360
Apr 26, 09 3:27am
Triumph Studios released Overlord for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 last year, and they haven't been wasting any time: a... posted Aug 14, 08 3:47pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America Jun 26, 2007 Europe Jun 29, 2007 Australia Jul 6, 2007