BackgroundTaking control of a mysterious figure that has inherited the legacy of the long-dead evil Overlord, the player emerges near death from the ruins of the old Overlord's Dark Tower. Only the player's actions will determine if they will rise to become the new all-powerful Overlord; it's all up to how bad they want to be in order to succeed ... evil or really evil! With a dark sense of humor, the game immerses players in twisted parodies of classic fantasy stories and characters. In a unique twist, players will have control over an army of an army of Minions that will use their unique skills to fetch, fight and die for their new Overlord. Throughout the game players will actively control a horde of these gremlin-like creatures that will follow every bidding no matter how whimsical or life threatening it may be.
- Intuitive control over a crowd of highly active, Gremlin-like critters. 'Minions' are used to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- A sharply written and unique story that parodies Lord of the Rings and puts the player in control of his kingdom.
- The tower functions as the player's base. Its here that the player develops his power, and launches his strikes into the world.
- Defeat the "seven fallen heroes". Forge loot from the battlefield into powerful weapons and armour. Recover objects to build your power. Impose your will on the populace.
KyleInstinct413 and 291 others own Overlord: Raising Hell
Whistling Wolf and 5 others played Overlord: Raising Hell
Triumph Studios released Overlord for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 last year, and they haven't been wasting any time: a... posted Aug 14, 08 3:47pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America Jun 26, 2007 Europe Jun 29, 2007 Australia Jul 6, 2007