BackgroundNCAA March Madness 07 delivers an authentic college basketball gameplay experience by offering custom playbooks for each team through the Floor General Playcalling system, the EA SPORTS Lockdown Stick that allows your players to pressure the ball, force turnovers and harass opponents on the court, and an enhanced Dynasty Mode with new School Pride and Recruiting features that let you build your school into a national powerhouse. In addition, the popular voices of college basketball are back with ESPN's Dick Vitale and Brad Nessler calling the action courtside.
- Feel the Intensity—Player composure affects player performance based on ratings and personalities, and new Team Intensity Control lets players dynamically interact with the environment around them, influencing their success on the court.
- Authentic College Basketball—Experience the electricity of game night with school-specific fight songs, crowd chants and student sections, as well as public address announcers in authentic college arenas.
- Build Your "School Pride"—Take your program from a mid-major to a powerhouse. Expand your facilities, upgrade your campus, and earn the support of fans, alumni, and administration.
- Deeper Dynasty Mode—Sign McDonald's High School All-Americans, manage your roster, and dominate conference rivals to earn a bid to the NCAA Tournament or Postseason NIT.
- Get in the Game with "Broadcast Plus"—Live out the momentum-changing moments with ESPN on-court presentations that dramatically portray players with extreme close-ups and camera pans. Dick Vitale and Brad Nessler provide the insightful commentary.
- Complete ESPN Access—Get score updates, breaking news, and insightful commentary while playing online with ESPN Radio and the ESPN Sports Ticker.
Official URLOfficial Site
MissouriMonster and 2 others own NCAA March Madness 07
WesBevels played NCAA March Madness 07