BackgroundRacers will break free from the ovals as they explode onto the pavements, beaches and off-road areas of some of the most beloved NASCAR sanctioned race tracks. The thrill in re-discovering familiar tracks with a new twist gives NASCAR Unleashed a completely unchained stock car experience.
After picking a turbo-charged race machine from 15 of NASCAR's biggest names (including Kyle Busch, Dale Earnhardt, Jr, Jeff Gordon, and Joey Logano,) players are transported into a fast-paced, special effect laden, thrill ride. You can race wild on real NASCAR tracks such as the Daytona International Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway and Talladega Superspeedway, but things get really crazy when racers break free from the oval and explode onto the pavements, beaches and off-roads of the surrounding cities. For NASCAR fanatics and those new to the sport, the thrill is in discovering the joys of a completely unchained stock car experience. See the sights, feel the salty ocean breeze and blast past the lofty skyscrapers.
Features• All-Star Pack: Fifteen of NASCAR’s biggest drivers make their appearance in the game! Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Joey Logano and many more!
• Racetrack Déjà Vu: Players will race on real life NASCAR sanctioned race tracks with a bit of a twist. Players will make their way across familiar parts of the track and burst into brand new areas they wouldn’t expect! Tracks include: Daytona International Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway, Martinsville Speedway and Talladega Superspeedway.
• Bumper to Bumper: Bumping and grinding is the name of the game as players will have to fight their way up to pole position. Opponents won’t make it easy though as they’ll be every bit as ruthless as you on their quest to be the best!
• Race to Victory: The key to winning is the mastery of important NASCAR techniques like drafting and sling-shotting past the opposition. Players are awarded for skillful driving with a “boost” power-up that allows them to pull in front of the competition and go for the checkered flag.
• Arcade Action: Racing is wild, fast and crazy as players drift around corners and hit massive jumps while trying to avoid being wrecked.
• Unlockables Unleashed: After winning events, players will be rewarded with fun and goofy upgrades that can be used to customize their cars into something unique and outrageous.
EliteRacing343 owns Nascar Unleashed
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Firebrand Games
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Nov 1, 2011
- NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup
- NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
- NASCAR Racing 2002 Season
- NASCAR Racing: 1999 Edition